IT Security Integrity Professional
Project start date: a.s.a.p
Project duration: n/a
Working location: Timisoara
The job consists in providing IT Security services to clients.
- Basic Understanding of IT Security Policies, IT Security Standards, IT Security Procedures and regulations, guidelines
- Basic Knowledge of OSes at administrative level (Linux, Windows, Aix)
- Knowledge in programming languages area or scripting is a plus
- Knowledge of deploying and operating Security Products that perform Automated Patching, Vulnerability Management and Scans, Security Information and Event Management, Antivirus Management, digital forensics tools is considered a plus.
- Attention to detail, analytical abilities and the ability to recognize trends in data
- Communication skills and ability to work collaboratively within a team environment or alone.
- Creativity and patience, logic and objectivity, an inquisitive nature
- Methodical and well-organized approach to work
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to write and improve technical procedures is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills/command of English
- Administrative Basic knowledge of MWs like DB2, Apache Web Server, WebSphere Application Server
- Computer science degree, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), former cybersecurity experience, network engineering
- Ensures compliance with IBM and ISO IT Security Policies and Standards (ITCS104, CSP, ITSS, ISO 27001, etc.)
- Assessing potential security threats, vulnerabilities and risks
- Performs key management functions for a complex environment: Patch Management, Vulnerability Management, Monitoring, Security OS & MW, Logging, Health Checks, User ID Management
- Deploys, configures, maintains Software IT Security Components
- Monitors system activity and integrity, protection levels, and security related events
- Conducts security tests as required
- Prepare technical reports