Dynamic workflows for delivery of manufactured items
Procter & Gamble
- Support company’s “ready-to-sell” core process
- Generate reports
- Custom software development
Project type ＿
- REST services
- MS SQL
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
The solution allows the creation of dynamic workflows, to approve a certain manufactured item for delivery into a certain country, store chains or individual stores. A workflow consists of a series of milestones, such as:
- The QA has approved the item
- The item labeling was created, in respect to each country’s or shop’s internal regulations.
- The transportation chain is set
- The custom duties are calculated
- The list price was assigned
Each such milestone is composed of multiple lists and forms, with data being recorded, supervised and finally approved. All these actions are performed by different users with different roles in the organization.
The current state of various milestones, from the big overview down to the smallest context, is made available via customized complex Excel reports and Gantt diagrams.
The complexity of a multinational corporation’s manufacturing workflows translates into several specific challenges:
- Implement a rich editor that covers multiple complex approval forms.
- Create a Gantt diagram with particular business features and demanding rendering performance.
- Use the same authentication mechanism as the existing applications.
We met client’s high expectations with a series of cross-technology solutions:
- Integration of a commercial, grid-like editor.
- Implementation of custom Gantt charts from scratch, with great rendering performance and endless customization possibilities.
- Integration with custom OAuth-server.