Preventive maintenance of manufacturing lines in a factory
< 2000 employees
- Digitize the equipment maintenance within a manufacturing plant
- Custom software development
Project type ＿
- SAP Fiori
- SAP HANA XSA
- Spring Boot
- OData v4
A software product for preventive maintenance of production lines in a factory. The application allows the engineers to register new machines, mark the points where the operations needs to take place and the scheduled interval for each point, then displays a day to day calendar for the cleaning, inspection and lubrication activities. It generates reports on successful / failed events.
Because final users are no software engineers, the product needs to be as straightforward as possible:
- Make it simple and easy to define checkpoints points on a machine, in an explicit visual manner.
- Never miss a deadline for maintenance activities.
- Provide real-time statistical reports about each machine’s functional / technical parameters.
We met client’s high expectations with a series of cross-technology solutions:
- Integrate a visual calendar that manages maintenance planning for each machine, over an extended period of time.
- Integrate with existing recorded data, pulled from PLC devices, about machine’s parameters.