Assistant Sales Manager with German language
Project start date:
Are you a sociable person, eager to constantly learn new things and work in a positive and supportive team?
If you are looking for the next great step in your career, Berg Software is looking for you! We are searching for a talented Assistant Sales Manager with German language fluency to join our team.
We are offering you a training program and the chance to be part of a fun team!
Required skills ＿
We are positive you will be able to do an excellent job on this position if you cover the following:
- Fluency in German language – Advanced Level; English language is a plus;
- Good communication skills (written and spoken);
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook) and web savviness;
- Focus on efficiency, initiative and the desire to level up your skills;
- Team spirit, ambition, optimism and motivation to show off your qualities;
- Appropriate behaviour and smart business attire;
- Experience in client relations.
- Prospecting and generating leads, aiming at constantly attracting new customers;
- Contacting potential clients (by phone, e-mail,social media) using German (and English) language;
- Contributing to the customers database growth;
- Continuously updating the database;
- Getting involved in marketing activities that promote the company’s image;
- Actively participating in internal and collective meetings.
Related info ＿
- Experience: Junior-Middle (0-5 years);
- Education: University student//graduate in a relevant field.
- Continuous learning through training and certifications;
- Flexible working hours and attractive working environment;
- Employee benefits, including sport benefits, discount for glasses/contact lenses;
- Attractive salary package and private health insurance;
- Great location with relaxing areas;
- Meal tickets and transport discounts;
- Annual teambuilding and parties;
- Monthly exciting events with and for employees.