At Berg Software we are passionate about software development and proud of our achievements. With almost 30 years of hard work, we have a strong expertise in developing and implementing complex projects for global clients.
In this moment we are looking for new colleagues to strengthen our Big Data capabilities.
Project duration: n/a
Travel required: no
Project description – Main tasks
Design and development of big data architectures
• Expansion of the existing big data cluster with new technology components (as required);
• Documentation of all technologies and processes in customer Confluence.
Creation BDA architecture
• Analysing the requirements and the IT infrastructure;
• Preparation of documentation, e.g. scripted automated installation components that can be rolled out with simple means.
Creation of data loading routes between internal and external data sources (cloud) and big data clusters
• Creation of Nifi ETL processes for data collection, transport to the landing zone, processing and persistence in the BDA cluster;
• Creation of Camel K routes on the ESB as Docker images;
• Provision of the Nifi workflows and the Docker images.
- Very good overview on the Big Data technologies;
- Distributed Storage, Distributed Databases, Distributed Computing;
- Hadoop Ecosystem (HDFS, Hive, YARN, Spark, …);
- Streaming Architectures with Kafka, Nifi.
- Level of experience: middle and senior;
- Fluency in English;
- Nice to have – Experience on SAP architecture including SAP ERP and SAP BW on HANA.
- Flexible hours and fun working environment;
- Modern office space & high-tech workstations;
- Working on exciting projects;
- Company trainings and online courses;
- Conferences and community events;
- Annual teambuilding and office parties;
- Great location with terrace, garden & pool, private parking (auto & bicycle);
- Private health insurance;
- Discounts for eye-glasses, gym, RATT;
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority in the company.
Do you want to be part of a strong and performant team? Apply here!