Do you want a new opportunity? Then accept a new challenge!
At Berg Software we are passionate about software development and proud of our achievements. With more than 30 years of hard work, we have a strong expertise in developing and implementing complex projects for global clients!
Now, we are building a new team of enthusiastic mid-senior C++ developers for a project in the machinery constructions field.
You’ll contribute by building something tangible, more precisely, by helping with the development of a crane operator interface for our client.
- English proficiency.
Nice to have:
- CAN (specifically CANOpen and J1939);
- Completed courses and/or experience in operating systems, algorithms, real-time systems;
- Completed courses that cover multithreading, digital electronics, communication stacks.
- Full life cycle software development, software tool deployment and support, bench and integration testing.
- New product design, product improvements, test, analysis, production liaison and service liaison utilizing a variety of engineering disciplines.
- Prepare and report on progress, feasibility, and concept studies, etc. as required.
- Assist other departments in preparation documentation and sales literature on assigned projects.
- Maintain contact and coordinate activities with other groups within the Product Engineering department.
- Must perform job functions in a safe manner.
- 3+, respectively 5+ years of C++ experience;
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Flexible hours and fun working environment.
- Modern office space & high-tech workstations.
- Working on exciting projects.
- Company trainings and online courses.
- Conferences and community events.
- Annual teambuilding and office parties.
- Great location with terrace, garden & pool, private parking (auto & bicycle).
- Private health insurance.
- Discounts for eye-glasses, gym, RATT.
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority in the company.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and join us!