At Berg Software we are passionate about software development and proud of our achievements. With more than 30 years of hard work, we have a strong expertise in developing and implementing complex projects for global clients.
We are building a new team and we are looking for an enthusiastic Embedded C Developer for a bio-medical project!
Our german client develops a robotized solution for bio-medical labs and this agile team, that you can be part of, will be working on development of new features and maintenance.
- Embedded C;
- Embedded Real-Time Operating Systems;
- English proficiency.
Nice to have:
- Experience with hardware interfaces or automation projects; experience in dealing with different interfaces (SPI, I2C, CAN, Ethernet);
- Experience with standard-compliant development in medical technology.
- Design and development of innovative lab automation solutions in a real-time environment through the creation of specifications and models.
- Integration of your solutions into a highly interconnected system of mechatronic and sensory components.
- Programming of embedded drivers and micro controllers in C.
- Documentation of the work results within the framework of the requirements for manufacturers of medical devices.
- Close cooperation with our mechanical design engineers, robotics and workflow experts and other international interfaces.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle.
- Participate in team meetings.
- 3+ years of Embedded C experience;
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Flexible hours and fun working environment.
- Modern office space & high-tech workstations.
- Working on exciting projects.
- Company trainings and online courses.
- Conferences and community events.
- Annual teambuilding and office parties.
- Great location with terrace, garden & pool, private parking (auto & bicycle).
- Private health insurance.
- Discounts for eye-glasses, gym, RATT.
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority in the company.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and join us!