At Berg Software we are passionate about software development and proud of our achievements. With almost 30 years of hard work, we have a strong expertise in developing and implementing complex projects for global clients.
Would you like to be part of a team involved in an enterprise project which will improve the way things are done? We will create a B2C web & mobile application, which will be hosted in cloud and it will use the services offered by it. The solution will be scalable, flexible for future changes, a CI / CD configuration will be set, the application will integrate many services provided by external systems. The project is going to be built around the Agile methodology.
Project duration: n/a
Working location: Timișoara, remote
Travel required: no
- Spring boot;
- REST APIs;
- Cloud Technologies (Azure / AWS);
- Experience in the entire development process (analysis, conception, development, testing, deployment pipelines and operation).
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional features.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle (design, development, testing, deployment).
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Adhere to the agreed project management methodology.
- All levels of experience (junior, middle, senior);
- Fluency in English;
- German is a plus.
- Flexible hours and fun working environment;
- Modern office space & high-tech workstations;
- Working on exciting projects;
- Company trainings and online courses;
- Conferences and community events;
- Annual teambuilding and office parties;
- Great location with terrace, garden & pool, private parking (auto & bicycle);
- Private health insurance;
- Discounts for eye-glasses, gym, RATT;
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority in the company.
Are you going to be part of our future performant team? Apply here!