Project start date:
We are looking for a developer who can write code like no other as our Java Developer, part of our growing team in Timisoara!
Do you enjoy staying current with industry best-practices and trends? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment where all team members are empowered to design and deliver solutions to end-users?
We offer you the opportunity to become a member of our team, the overall focus is based on development of a software suite for ransomware protection, file audit and restore capabilities, including install and update.
Are you up for it? Apply now!
We are positive you will be able to do an excellent job on this position if you have strong knowledge of:
- Java, JEE, Spring;
- ORM – i.e. Hibernate;
- HTML, CSS;
- English language proficiency.
- Angular or React;
- Windows server environments (AD);
- Linux scripting (bash);
- Storage systems (NetApp, Dell, Windows
- Big Data (Elasticsearch);
- Network infrastructures (routing, firewalls).
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Provide solutions for customers/partners requests about software technical problems;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
- Creation and maintenance of documentation and process descriptions;
- Track and update JIRA assigned tasks.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Holds technical presentations inside the team about products/technologies used;
- Acceptance and processing of support requests by e-mail / JIRA;
- Implementation of software installations and remote maintenance;
- Log processing/bugs tracking;
- Maintain lab environment.
- Education in computer science.
- Meal tickets
- Private health insurance
- Discount for eye-glasses
- Sport benefits
- RATT discounts
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority in company
- Flexible hours and fun working environment
- Modern office space & high-tech workstations
- Working on exciting projects
- Company trainings and online courses
- Conferences and community events
- Annual teambuilding, fruit days and office parties
- Great location with terrace, garden & pool, private parking (auto & bicycle)