Project start date:
We are looking for a developer who can write code like no other as our Java Developer, part of our growing team in Timisoara!
Do you enjoy staying current with industry best-practices and trends? Do you thrive in a collaborative environment where all team members are empowered to design and deliver solutions to end-users?
We offer you the opportunity to become a member of our team, the overall focus is based on development of a software suite for ransomware protection, file audit and restore capabilities, including install and update.
Are you up for it? Apply now!
Required skills ＿
We are positive you will be able to do an excellent job on this position if you have strong knowledge of:
- Java, JEE, Spring;
- ORM – i.e. Hibernate;
- HTML, CSS;
- English language proficiency.
Optional skills ＿
- Angular or React;
- Windows server environments (AD);
- Linux scripting (bash);
- Storage systems (NetApp, Dell, Windows
- Big Data (Elasticsearch);
- Network infrastructures (routing, firewalls).
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications;
- Provide solutions for customers/partners requests about software technical problems;
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code;
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the applications;
- Ensure designs are in compliance with specifications;
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle;
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems;
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review;
- Creation and maintenance of documentation and process descriptions;
- Track and update JIRA assigned tasks.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components;
- Holds technical presentations inside the team about products/technologies used;
- Acceptance and processing of support requests by e-mail / JIRA;
- Implementation of software installations and remote maintenance;
- Log processing/bugs tracking;
- Maintain lab environment.
Related info ＿
- Education in computer science.
- Meal tickets
- Private health insurance
- Discount for eye-glasses
- Sport benefits
- RATT discounts
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority in company
- Flexible hours and fun working environment
- Modern office space & high-tech workstations
- Working on exciting projects
- Company trainings and online courses
- Conferences and community events
- Annual teambuilding, fruit days and office parties
- Great location with terrace, garden & pool, private parking (auto & bicycle)