We are looking for Junior Java Developers who would love to gain a lot of experience and apply their theoretical knowledge into practice by working on enterprise class web projects.
You will get the chance to work with a multinational team and try out the latest technologies.
Don’t worry, we are offering training for specific skills and we pride ourselves with an amazing work environment.
• Proficiency in English.
Nice to have
• Participate in design / architecture reviews.
• Support in ensuring high quality implementation delivery.
• Assist in the creation and successful execution of testing scenarios.
• Proactively identify and validate opportunities to share / re-use existing components / frameworks where possible.
• Provide technical solutions and estimate effort for implementing business requirements.
• Work in an Agile environment and together with Product Management prioritize work, including fixes and patches.
• Write clean, well-engineered code that conforms to accepted engineering standards and coding practices.
• Improve product code as needed (patch, re-factor, or re-write) to improve workflows and performance.
• Collaborate with the QA team.
• Ability to multi-task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
• University graduate in a relevant field.
• At least one year of experience in software development.
• Flexible hours and fun working environment.
• Modern office space & high-tech workstations.
• Working on exciting projects.
• Company trainings and online courses.
• Conferences and community events.
• Annual teambuilding and office parties.
• Great location with terrace, garden & pool, private parking (auto & bicycle).
• Private health insurance.
• Discounts for eye-glasses, gym, RATT.
• Extra vacation days depending on seniority in the company.
Are you eager to develop? Apply here!