Our customer is a leader in the eCommerce market worldwide.
If you choose to be part of our team, you will be helping our customer’s clients build and launch their eCommerce Checkouts, Payments and Fulfilment options. You will work with our customer’s Integration Engineers and Product teams to implement configuration and customisation options and you will be responsible for delivering tenanted retailer solutions to specification.
- Magento 2;
Nice to have:
- Ease of integration for retailers – Ensure high levels of compatibility for retailer’s ecommerce platform.
- Design for scalability – Retailers will need to be able to scale in multiple directions, ie. quickly get to market to validate markets but also be able to scale for specific markets. This includes design for multiple warehouses, recommended pricing models at each stage and ability to support specific features through the retailer lifecycle.
- Design for reusability – Solution design should include a review which evaluates if a solution can be reused to reduce duplication and management overhead.
- Reduce integration effort for retailers – Integrate with our plugins, our API’s, 3rd party extensions, use of middleware or building direct integrations to reduce number of integrations for retailers.
- Support the native e-commerce platform functionality by design where possible and where it makes sense – This extends to consideration of where a retailer typically integrates with downstream platforms such as their ERP, WMS and marketing services.
- Retailer and customer focus design – Ease of use for retailers and provide customers an excellent shopping experience.
- Extend the functionality of the retailer’s e-commerce platform to allow retailers to easily scale.
- 2+ years Magento 2 as a senior or lead developer;
- 4+ years PHP experience;
- Intellectual curiosity, learning agility, and enthusiasm for tackling tough problems;
- Outstanding communication skills required – primarily the ability to communicate ideas;
- Extensive experience with other major e-commerce platforms (such as Hybris, Demandware, Oracle, IBM and Shopify) and 5+ years deploying sophisticated e-commerce web applications onto those platforms;
- Working knowledge of integration requirements of an ERP;
- Working with DevOps to manage environments and release processes.
- Flexible hours and fun working environment;
- Modern office space & high-tech workstations;
- Working on exciting projects;
- Company trainings and online courses;
- Conferences and community events;
- Annual teambuilding and office parties;
- Great location with terrace, garden & pool, private parking (auto & bicycle);
- Private health insurance;
- Discounts for eye-glasses, gym, RATT;
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority in the company.