Do you want to join an exciting and dynamic work environment? If you have a professional attitude, determination, curiosity and out of the box mindset then you are the ideal candidate to complete our team! Don’t hesitate and apply today with your resume!
- University degree in a related field (Business, HR, Marketing);
- Excellent communication, organizational and networking skills;
- English proficiency;
- At least 1 year experience in Recruiting;
- Basic understanding of IT domain;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, Outlook;
- Willing to learn and develop new skills and work with different type of profiles;
- Driving license – B optional.
- Identifies and manages recruitment channels for job openings;
- Candidate pre/screening and selection for shortlisting (CV screening, phone screening);
- CV selection, tests, interviews, feedback, employment offers;
- Creates and updates recruitment data-base using LinkedIn Recruiter and other methods including Social Media to attract candidates;
- Collaborates with department managers on a regular basis and proactively identifies future hiring needs;
- Helps with the onboarding of the new employees in order to become fully integrated;
- Prepares recruitment activity reports;
- Participates in career events.
- Meal tickets;
- Private health insurance;
- Discount for glasses;
- Sport benefits;
- RATT discounts;
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority in company;
- Flexible hours and fun working environment;
- Modern office space & high-tech workstations;
- Working on exciting projects;
- Company trainings and online courses;
- Conferences and community events;
- Annual teambuilding, fruit days and office parties;
- Great location with terrace, garden & pool, private parking (auto & bicycle).