At Berg Software we are passionate about software development and proud of our achievements. With 30 years of hard work, we have a strong expertise in developing and implementing complex projects for global clients.
We are looking for a new colleague, so come and be part of our dedicated team as our new Senior C++ Developer!
You will be working on a tool used to monitor and troubleshoot an automation solution in a bio-medical domain.
Nice to have:
- Experience with hardware interfaces or automation projects.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle;
- Provide technical solutions and estimate effort for implementing business requirements;
- Unit testing;
- Participate in team meetings.
- 6+ years of C++ experience.
- 1 year of Qt experience.
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Flexible hours and fun working environment.
- Modern office space & high-tech workstations.
- Working on exciting projects.
- Company trainings and online courses.
- Conferences and community events.
- Annual teambuilding and office parties.
- Great location with terrace, garden & pool, private parking (auto & bicycle).
- Private health insurance.
- Discounts for eye-glasses, gym, RATT.
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority in the company.