Our customer is a leader in the eCommerce market worldwide.
If you choose to be part of our team, you will be helping our customer’s clients build and launch their eCommerce Checkouts, Payments and Fulfilment options. You will work with our customer’s Integration Engineers and Product teams to implement configuration and customisation options and you will be responsible for delivering tenanted retailer solutions to specification.
- Angular (5,6,7);
- CSS languages: SASS;
- Redux and MobX;
- Working knowledge of CDNs is a plus.
- Be on top of the latest and greatest on UI development.
- Curate some of best practices as npm packages that get consumed by all developers, and if the code quality is very high to even publish packages to the public npm gallery.
- Work with the security specialists to ensure that all UI components work under a consolidated security convention.
- Be a strong advocate of good agile development practices – code reviews, automated test, continuous integration, continuous delivery.
- Communicate well with designers and have the ability to translate visual designs/concepts into fully blown web applications.
- Absorb and share knowledge.
- 6+ years of relevant experience;
- You should want to work in a fast-paced eCommerce business and in a fast-paced cloud PaaS environment;
- Excellent operational organization skills;
- Excellent debugging and problem solving skills;
- Ability to work in a fast paced collaborative team;
- High level of initiative and desire to get things done;
- Willingness to introduce change and challenge existing processes and procedures.
- Flexible hours and fun working environment;
- Modern office space & high-tech workstations;
- Working on exciting projects;
- Company trainings and online courses;
- Conferences and community events;
- Annual teambuilding and office parties;
- Great location with terrace, garden & pool, private parking (auto & bicycle);
- Private health insurance;
- Discounts for eye-glasses, gym, RATT;
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority in the company.