Our customer is a leader in the eCommerce market worldwide.
If you choose to be part of our team, you will be helping our customer’s clients build and launch their eCommerce Checkouts, Payments and Fulfilment options. You will work with our customer’s Integration Engineers and Product teams to implement configuration and customisation options and you will be responsible for delivering tenanted retailer solutions to specification.
- .NET Core;
- Microsoft Azure;
- Restful concepts and practices;
- Cloud native architecture and cloud technologies.
Nice to have:
- Experience in payment technologies;
- oAuth security flows;
- Test driven design.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional features.
- Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle (design, development, testing, deployment).
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Support continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
- Adhere to the agreed project management methodology.
- 6+ years of relevant experience;
- Experience working in an asynchronous microservices architecture would be an advantage;
- Outstanding communication skills required – primarily the ability to communicate ideas;
- You should want to work in a fast-paced eCommerce business;
- Excellent organisation skills and high attention to detail;
- Excellent debugging and problem-solving skills;
- High level of initiative and desire to get things done;
- Willingness to introduce change and challenge existing processes and procedures.
- Flexible hours and fun working environment;
- Modern office space & high-tech workstations;
- Working on exciting projects;
- Company trainings and online courses;
- Conferences and community events;
- Annual teambuilding and office parties;
- Great location with terrace, garden & pool, private parking (auto & bicycle);
- Private health insurance;
- Discounts for eye-glasses, gym, RATT;
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority in the company.