As a software services company, with a strong background in implementing complex projects for global clients, we focus on performance and we have a proven track record of software development services.
We are looking for a new colleague, so come and be part of our dedicated team as our new Google Cloud DevOps Engineer. You will work on the automatization of our client’s system to improve the developer’s experience.
Being a part of our team means good work ethic, exceptional skills, a lot of enthusiasm and the opportunity to give the best possible results for our projects.
- Programming experience, ideally (one or several) Python, Golang and Node.js;
- Google Cloud Platform;
- Terraform, Ansible and/or SaltStack.
- Developing, testing and maintaining digital infrastructure;
- Working on automated code to improve efficiency and reduce risk;
- Working with development teams on the building of websites, applications and software modules;
- Working to resolve issues and problems with systems and software, and to put in place measures to ensure these issues do not reoccur;
- Management of internal databases;
- Building frameworks for software and application deployment;
- Staying on top of industry best practices, trends and changes to compliance requirements.
- 6+ years of DevOps experience;
- Previous programming experience;
- Emphasis on Cloud infrastructure;
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Flexible hours and fun working environment.
- Modern office space & high-tech workstations.
- Working on exciting projects.
- Company trainings and online courses.
- Conferences and community events.
- Annual teambuilding and office parties.
- Great location with terrace, garden & pool, private parking (auto & bicycle).
- Private health insurance.
- Discounts for eye-glasses, gym, RATT.
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority in the company.