We are looking for Senior Fullstack Developers to make e-learning more accessible for every user!
The application is a cloud-based solution used to create, deliver and mark any type of assessment, from formative tests through to high-stake formal exams. Covering the end-to-end examination process, with the integral option of exams invigilated in real-time over the web, this application is transforming the running of certification programmes – reducing the administrative burden, improving the candidate experience and maximising security.
- Develop backend applications in an event driven microservice architecture, using NestJs.
- Work closely with team leads and architects in the database designs.
- Develop reusable frontend components using Angular.
- Ensure high quality deliverables, testing using fully automated test frameworks.
- Participate in feature and story refinement and research and analyze impact for new capabilities.
- Work with our architecture team to understand and design the best solutions.
- Perform code reviews for the team to ensure quality of deliverables of the team.
- Generate ideas to improve overall system design and/or streamline CI/CD pipeline to generate efficiencies in system flow.
- Participate in supporting the availability and stability of applications in production.
- Work within the Scrum framework participating in Stand up, Product backlog refinement, Sprint reviews, Retrospectives and Engineering Demos.
- Think critically and problem solve while collaborating closely with our analysts, sales team, and other developers to create great software.
- Collaborate across disciplines to find technical solutions to complex challenges.
- Mentor and learn from other team members through tech talks, workshops, pairing, code reviews, design reviews and documentation.
- More than 6 years of relevant experience;
- University degree in a relevant field (Computer Science, Automation, Informatics etc.);
- English: good speaking and writing level.
- Flexible hours and fun working environment;
- Modern office space & high-tech workstations;
- Working on exciting projects;
- Company trainings and online courses;
- Conferences and community events;
- Annual teambuilding and office parties;
- Great location with terrace, garden & pool, private parking (auto & bicycle);
- Private health insurance;
- Discounts for eye-glasses, gym, RATT;
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority in the company.