Our customer is a leader in the eCommerce market worldwide.
If you choose to be part of our team, you will be helping our customer’s clients build and launch their eCommerce Checkouts, Payments and Fulfilment options. You will work with our customer’s Integration Engineers and Product teams to implement configuration and customisation options and you will be responsible for delivering tenanted retailer solutions to specification.
- ASP.NET, .NET Core;
- Cloud native architecture;
- Knowledge of development stack: WebApi, Dependency Injection, Microservices, Restful architecture;
- Experience in the Azure stack beneficial: App Insights, Cosmos, Service Fabric, REDIS, etc;
- Experience with event driven architecture using Kafka or similar;
- Domain Driven Design experience an advantage;
- Experienced in Test Driven Development working within an Agile SCRUM team.
- Participate in the full software development life cycle.
- Provide technical solutions and estimate effort for implementing business requirements.
- Software maintenance.
- Unit testing.
- Participate in team meetings.
- 6+ years commercial experience;
- Intellectual curiosity, learning agility, and enthusiasm for tackling tough problems;
- Outstanding communication skills required – primarily the ability to communicate ideas.
- Flexible hours and fun working environment;
- Modern office space & high-tech workstations;
- Working on exciting projects;
- Company trainings and online courses;
- Conferences and community events;
- Annual teambuilding and office parties;
- Great location with terrace, garden & pool, private parking (auto & bicycle);
- Private health insurance;
- Discounts for eye-glasses, gym, RATT;
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority in the company.