Retail Assortment planning is the foundation for initial creation of purchase order recommendations in the SAP ERP. The result of an assortment planning process is an assortment plan for seasonal and non-seasonal merchandise. This process includes planning merchandise categories down to the option level (style - color - size) for fashion merchandise and SKU (article) for non-fashion merchandise. The planner will determine the number of options to plan and assign these options to a particular assortment.
Working together with the customers to develop features close to their needs. Supporting customer development teams to extend the standard applications to fit their business use cases. Continuously trying to be up to date with the latest technologies and to improve the performance of the applications we are developing.
- Fiori development and OData definition.
- Retrieve data using CDS views and map them to the oData entities.
- CRUD operations using ABAP.
- Enable and customize smart controls using annotations.
- HANA OData service on XS server and Fiori development for an LP solver to optimize assortments.
- Model data to be passed to AFL (Application Function Libraries extend the functionality of HANA by adding additional functions that can be called via stored procedures).
- Explore SAP Fiori extension capabilities to create extensions for existing projects.
- Create and adapt QUnit, ABAP Unit, Avalon, Double tests.
- Harmonization of UI across all teams.
- SAP UI5, SAP Fiori, OData, QUnit, Selenium, CDS, SADL
- Eclipse IDE, River RDE, Maven, GIT, Jenkins, ESLint, SAP Analysis plugin, HANA Studio, SAP Gui
- Tomcat 7; HANA