SAP Retail assortment planning for retail applications
SAP Retail assortment planning for retail applications ＿
- Multinational software corporation (enterprise software)
- >100000 employees
Project type ＿
- SAP Fiori
- SAP UI5
- SAP Fiori
- Eclipse IDE
- River RDE
- SAP Analysis plugin
- HANA Studio
- SAP GUI
- Tomcat 7
- Working together with the end customers to develop features close to their needs.
- Supporting customer development teams to extend the standard applications to fit their business use cases.
- Continuously striving to be up to date with the latest technologies and to improve the application’s performance.
- SAP Fiori-based development and oData definition.
- Data retrieval using CDS views; mapping to the oData entities.
- CRUD operations using ABAP.
- Enabling and customizing smart controls using annotations.
- Usage of HANA oData service on XS server and Fiori development for an LP solver to optimize assortments.
- Modeling data to be passed to AFL (Application Function Libraries extend the functionality of HANA by adding additional functions that can be called via stored procedures).
- Investigation of SAP Fiori extension capabilities to create extensions for existing projects.
- Creation and adaption of QUnit, ABAP Unit, Avalon, and Double tests.
- Harmonization of UI across all teams.