At Berg Software we are passionate about software development and proud of our achievements. With more than 30 years of hard work, we have a strong expertise in developing and implementing complex projects for global clients.
We are looking for a resourceful SAP CAR consultant, who is curious about working with our client in retail industry and who is also open to take on a project-based contract.
- Adaptability and flexibility;
- Great communication skills;
- Comfortable working closely with clients;
- Know-how in SAP ECC Retail or S/4 Hana Retail;
- Know-how in SAP CAR, especially in Assortment Planning
- Experience in retail and/or pharma;
- English proficiency.
Nice to have:
- Experience in SAP development;
- SAP Certifications.
- Gather and analyze internal business requirements by means of interviews, workflow analyses and facilitated discussions with users.
- Translate users’ business requirements into detailed functional designs for development, testing and implementation.
- Identify and communicate risks and issues impacting business rules, functional requirements and specifications.
- Participate in and contribute to managing the scope of applications and related changes.
- Create training materials and may assist with user orientation and training.
- Anticipate and prevent problems and roadblocks before they occur.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- University degree in a relevant field.
- Flexible hours and fun working environment.
- Modern office space & high-tech workstations.
- Working on exciting projects.
- Company trainings and online courses.
- Conferences and community events.
- Annual teambuilding and office parties.
- Great location with terrace, garden, private parking (auto & bicycle).
- Private health insurance.
- Discounts for eye-glasses, gym, STPT.
- Extra vacation days depending on seniority in the company.
So, what are you waiting for? Come and join us!