Berg Software 2021 AD: an exhilarating climb for the 30th anniversary
For Berg Software, this meant focusing on three big areas:
- First and foremost, we kept expanding our technological base, so we could always offer the best solutions to clients’ needs.
- We strengthened our expertise in the field of digitalization to properly accommodate the market opportunities.
- Last but not least, we have built new partnerships while celebrating our 30th Anniversary.
The 10(-ish) technology-related articles that we published in 2021 are the proof of a vast, high-performance tech base:
- Random-generated tests using a simulated environment — by Vlad-Mihai Guzei on 27.01.
- Single-page applications: old & new solutions for user interface (UI) — by Daniel-Călin Haiduc on 24.02.
- .NET software development on macOS, with Mono Framework — by Adrian Nițu on 10.03.
- DynamicIP remote access for software developers with custom-made solution (Python +Terraform +GitLab) — by Eugen Fleșeriu on 31.03.
- Take advantage of async processes in REST Applications with Java Spring — by Cristina Olea on 21.04.
- ACLs: high-volume restoration management — by Bogdan Fagadar-Ghișa & Daniel Fărcuț on 12.05.
- Memory-sharing: from basic to full-blown, with Hazelcast IMDG — Bogdan Fagadar-Ghișa on 02.06.
- Software in the wild: supporting businesses with data and algorithms — on 15.09.
- Performance tests & integration into GitLab CI/CD pipeline (w/ Gatling) — by Ionuț Bucurescu on 22.09.
- Custom reporting tool from HTML to PDF: flexible, straightforward & regulatory compliant — by Mirela Berzescu on 29.09.
- Apache Kafka hands-on: synchronized communications between platforms — by Adrian Nițu on 24.11.
Because “digitalization” is a term that anyone can understand in their own way, we have put together a “Digitalisation How-To” series that covers both the business- and the tech-related elements of it. Here are the most important articles in the series:
Berg Software’s 30th Anniversary, partnerships
And then, on November 13. (the precise day of our 30th anniversary), we have concluded the partnership: Berg Software joined the bigger family of AROBS companies! This is an important turning point for us, as it opens the door for even higher-scale synergies and projects.