Dynamic workflows for delivery of manufactured items
Dynamic workflows for delivery of manufactured items ＿
- The QA has approved the item
- The item labeling was created in respect to each country’s or shop’s internal regulations
- The transportation chain is set
- The custom duties are calculated
- The list price was assigned
Each such milestone is composed of multiple lists and forms, with data being recorded, supervised and finally approved. All these actions are performed by different users with different roles in the organization.
The current state of various milestones, from the big overview down to the smallest context, is made available via customized complex Excel reports and Gantt diagrams.
- Procter & Gamble
- Singapore, SG
Business case ＿
- Support company’s “ready-to-sell” core process
- Generate reports
- Allow the creation of dynamic workflows
Project type ＿
- REST services
- MS SQL
- Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Implement a rich editor that covers multiple complex approval forms.
- Create a Gantt diagram with particular business features and demanding rendering performance.
- Use the same authentication mechanism as the existing applications.
- Integration of a commercial, grid-like editor.
- Implementation of custom Gantt charts from scratch, with great rendering performance and endless customization possibilities.
- Integration with custom OAuth-server.