User management services for global automotive supplier
User management services for global automotive supplier ＿
- Active Directory
- Each task is added to a ticketing system. An individual ticket is created for each new user, change or deactivation.
- Worldwide automotive company (components and parts supplier)
- >30000 employees
Business case ＿
- Execute large amounts of user provisioning and deprovisioning operations, in a performant and cost-effective way.
- Managed services
Project type ＿
- System administration services
- User management services
Developing a user management solution for our client came with its own set of challenges. Regular managed services usually do not involve technical challenges but rather performance-related ones, such as:
- Maintain consistent task-solving ratio, despite the occasional low speed and hiccups common to large corporate IT ecosystems.
- Clarify and optimize the processes.
- Provide accurate statistic reporting and analysis regarding the service level.